Monday, July 2, 2012

Day #3: Part 2 "Asian Superstars on Alpine Coaster!"


Enjoy my whole amazing tour by start reading from the first post below- Day #0: Before Reaching Korea.

9/6/2012
Day #3: Pyeongchang ➝ Jeju Island

Places visited previously on Day #3: Alpensia Ski- location for 2018 Winter Olympic


We headed back to Alpensia Resort after that, which is somewhere right beside our hotel previous night.

Moving with the crews
Just take pictures of everything
I wanna ride them~
I was about to ask Amelie whether can we ride the...we call that bike or car?
Precious moment
I captured this cute moment of 2 Korean kids hold hands while riding the bike. I can hear the little boy calling "nuna~" from far. They're so adorable.
The obba / hyung joins in. I'm such a stalker! Kkkk...
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L~
This is actually the place I saw from my room, only from different direction. I didn't know I can come to this place as it's not written in schedule. We had extra time that's why they brought us there~

I was taking this picture from far then Erry said, "Don't stand so far away, LET'S GO THERE MICHELLE, THE FLOWERS ARE NICE!".
The colors of the flowers there are beautiful. Dark and light purple, dark and light pink, red... I just can't stop taking photos.

Spot the cameraman in the picture on right side
I was taking picture of flowers (pic on right side), I think that was how I was captured by the cameraman (picture on right side), cameraman was hiding somewhere near the flowers to capture everything we did. They worked so hard. :')
We look so beautiful with the flowers
Flowers everywhere, "It's like a drama"- quote Erry
With Laney!
Walking along beautiful flower path, like in romantic dramas

Getting ready for the super exciting ride behind
We gonna RIDE ALL THE WAY UP TO THE TOP!
This is the Ski Lift Station to bring us all the way up the top of mountain for Alpine Coaster!
Getting on Ski Lift
Crews need to get ready before we start doing anything. They thought we're going to start riding the Ski Lift, so 2 VJs (camera crew) quickly rode on the Ski Lift and expecting us to ride on the Ski Lift after them, they need to shoot videos from the front. Unfortunately for some reasons (I don't know why), we didn't ride on the next Ski Lift. So the 2 VJs had nothing to do while riding all the way up to the top. Kkkk...

I saw crews putting on helmet with camera for Erry and 1 more person, I suppose it's Tiphany or Tim. Somehow end up only Erry wearing it, no one knows why. In my opinion, only 3 possible reasons:
   1. She doubted Ski Lift is safe, so they gave her a helmet.
   2. They want to record her funny expression on the ride.
   3. The camera crews hate her. (this was what she kept saying, LOL)

ON-THE-WAY!
I still remember the feeling of riding this Ski Lift. I always wanted to try out this kind of exciting, stimulating and scary things. Hehehe. Before knowing we can ride this, I did the same thing again- "Eomma, Amelie, Laney can we ride this? Can we can we can we?", Laney really asked the crews for me, and the crews said that they already planned and we ARE GOING to ride it, we had a lot of time.


View from Ski Lift
Group camwhore on Ski Lift
Abit failed but it's ok, I don't have camwhore talent like Ricky. Kkk..
Say KIMCHI~
We all looked very happy, well..except for Erry. She's happy (I guess?) but she was really curious of why was she the only one with helmet camera. Serious face you had, Erry!

If I'm not mistaken, Dondré and Tim were asked to hold a mini camera to record what we did. And Erry asked, "why you can hold the camera and record yourself nicely and I'm the only one that put a camera right on my face? I think the cameraman hates me". Then Ricky joked again, he answered something like, "because you're a mom, of two kids".

The chatterbox Fun Team finally landed on the top of mountain.

The moment we reached there, Erry talked to the cameraman, something like, "Ajushi! Why am I the only one with this camera, tell me why~". The cameraman started to laugh, "hahaha you don't like it?". Erry was like.."NO! I don't! You're so ajushi, I don't like you". Hahaha they're like kids arguing.
*that's our ajushi joke: People that do something bad on us, we call them AJUSHI.

Alpine Coaster that we're going to ride
Getting ready
When we first reach the place for Alpine Coaster, only our camera crews were there with some Alpine Coasters. But when we get on the coaster and getting ready to set out, suddenly a lot of people came up and queue up for the ride. We had quite a number of camera crews with us and filmed us all the time, so the people queuing  up were gossiping about us. They were speaking Korean but I understand some of their conversations,
     "I think they are filming a tv show,"
     "O-M-G! Is that Ricky Kim?"
     "Yes yes he is!!!"
     "Who are they?!"
     "I think they are Asian singers!"

LOL! We were ASIAN SINGERS? Seriously? Dondré, Tim and Tiphany looked like Asians? Anyway guys, they think we're singers, it's a compliment, thanks camera crews! Kkkk...

Before going down, they gave us the instructions to control that coaster. There's a hand brake on it, it's braking all the time unless we release the hand brake.

Riding Alpine Coaster in Pyeongchang
Ricky and Tim rushed all the way down, without holding the brake, they're Mr.Extreme. Me neither, I pressed the controller all the while, it was so stimulating! I'm a roller coaster fan and I've rode different kinds of roller coaster in my country. But this was different, we can control the speed, I don't think we have this kind of coaster in Malaysia.

I was so excited that I didn't want to brake it, until I saw Tiphany in front of me, the instructor told us to keep in distance to avoid accident. So I slowed down, and even waved to Tiphany. Kkk...

That was super fun!
You can see how fun was the ride from our face, those smiles were so real, we really really enjoyed the ride!

As soon as we finished the ride, eomma Rachel and Amelie brought us hot coffees. They're so nice~ :')
It's written my name Mi-syel.
He's Kim Soohyun- the ambassador of this coffee brand. He's Tiphany's so called "secret husband". Hehehe..

Seems like we already spent a lot of time on the 3rd day right? But it was just morning, not even noon yet, we've already had so many activities. Anyway, it's time to have lunch!


2 or 3 parts to go for Day #3! Depends on how much craps I write. >_<

Next: Let's Fly to Jeju Island!

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yay! I'm writing a long post again. Stay tuned!

      Delete
  2. Okay Michelle,
    Now I do understand why you are always late...or 2 minutes behind us...you were too busy stalking people...hahaha...

    And I think you are right...
    the ahjussy saw my pale face and decided to exposed it through the camera...hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They like funny scenes, they should put the parts you mumbled about "why is it a camera in my face?" parts. LOL!

      Delete
  3. My secret husband !!!!!! Ahhhhhh *_*

    Why do you say I don't look like an asian ? I really look like a korean girl !! Really :P I don't see any differences... haha

    Love the alpine coaster !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I'm the only one looks like Korean here. *nothing to proud of*

      Delete
  4. wow .. I know one of woman who is in the photo. that is Erry Bibi Teliti..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, found your blog while browsing through buzz korea.
    Love reading this blog as i also a fan of "korea" things :p

    ReplyDelete