Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day #3: Part 1 "Amazy Excity Freezy Alpensia Resort"



Enjoy my whole amazing tour by start reading from the first post below- Day #0: Before Reaching Korea.

9/6/2012
Day #3: Pyeongchang ➝ Jeju Island

Room phone rang at 6.30am, that was the hotel morning call. Oh, I forgot to talk about this. Erry and I had a habit of asking the front desk to give us a morning call in every hotel we went, we don't want to be late. This is how Erry and I arrange our time; 1 hour for bath and packing luggage, 1 hour for breakfast, that's why we have to wake up 2 hours early.

Normally Erry will say, "knock my room door then we go down together". I wanted to ask her for so long, Erry, we have a door bell, why must we KNOCK each others' doors? Tiphany was wondering the same thing too Erry, every time you will ask us to knock your door instead of pressing the door bell. Or is that the secret code between us? So you won't answer the people who ring the bell? Kkkk...

View from my room
LOOK-AT-THIS! How can you not feel happy to see this scenery right after you woke up? I couldn't see that clearly previous night, so when I first saw this in the morning, it dramatically turned my mood on. I can't help but took pictures of it.

Gorgeous view, refreshing air, exciting schedule behind, I started my day with a super happy mood!

After getting everything ready, I went down for breakfast.
Breakfast in Alpensia Resort

I just put everything I like in the plate. You don't know how happy was I when I see BACONNN! I ate a lot of them! That was the first time I had breakfast with them because the dumb me found the wrong restaurant on the first day of tour.

Erry and Tiphany were there before I reached, Dondré was later than me. Tim wasn't there as he normally don't eat breakfast. Erry and Tiphany suggested a punishment for the person who's late for the next breakfast. It's a tough one, trust me, you don't want to be late, it is doing THE BOW.

Tiphany had choco cereal with a hot chocolate as her breakfast. She didn't know the cup of hot chocolate she ordered was actually excluded in the buffet breakfast, which costed ₩ 8,800 (around RM25), until the waitress place a bill in front of her. She was like.. "What? We need to pay for our breakfast? But why am I the only one?". You know..we're foreigners..we're dumb in overseas. LOL blame everything to "we're foreigners".

"Owh guys, do you know we will film our opening at the ski jump? It's the location for 2018 Winter Olympics, the place that the ski jumpers jump down", Dondré asked..while eating his favourite EGGS. I was kinda shock, "wow we have to jump down from there?". Dondré was too concentrate eating his baby EGGS, I think he simply answered my question, "nom..nom..err..yea..nom.."

Then we started our second day of Fun Tour, moving to the location of 2018 Winter Olympic!
The natural beauty of Pyeongchang
Look at those beautiful flowers and stones along the way, I asked eomma Rachel whether the flowers are all natural growing there or people actually planted them purposely. Eomma said that they're all natural grown there, they are sooo beautiful~


Here we are~ Spectacular view of the location of opening and closing ceremony for 2018 Winter Olympic! But do you know what was my first reaction? "OH I SAW THIS ON RUNNING MAN!". Yea, that was what I often say in Korea, the crews know I watch Running Man a lot.

Look at the fogs, pity Nayeon unnie..
Ahh~ I was thinking, why is it so cold? It's even colder than Genting Highland in Malaysia, I thought it's Summer? Then our eomma Rachel explained to me, we're on the mountain! It was more than 700m up. I was like.."Since when we came up a mountain? The road was so smooth, I had no feeling of going up inclined road." They did a really great job on the road constructions, it's just like normal flat road even climbing up mountain.

The refreshing cold air made me really happy. The scenery was beautiful, it's like in the show, where the important sports competitions take place. And that's why it's chosen as the location of 2018 Winter Olympic! Korea hwaiting! Kim Yuna hwaiting!

Crews getting ready for opening shoot in Alpensia Resort
As usual, we put our mikes on before shooting. All of us were busy putting on mike, I looked up to the high ski jump and mumbled to myself, "Woah do we really need to jump down from there..". Then Ricky answered,
     "Yes! Don't worry, yesterday we had the ski jump practice right? Do you remember? Like this.. *showed a skiing pose*"
     "What? What practice?"
     "Last night after going back to our rooms, we went down to have a practice for the ski jump today. Oh ya, why didn't you turn out last night? You was in your room?"
     "What? Nobody informed me about the practice omg.."
     "Everyone came except for you,"
     "ARE YOU SURE? *face turn to Dondré* you really had the practice?"
     "Yea we all did, except for you."
     "O.O?? Erry, they called your room to ask you down for practice?"
     "......... Ya!"
I was soooo worried as I really don't know how to ski. Then suddenly I remember a thing..
     "Wait a second, no way Ricky.. YOU'RE AN ACTOR! I almost forget about this!"

I was so worried that I didn't realize they were winking each other as a signal to trick me together. Ahh I looked really stupid. >.<

As usual, we did the opening shooting, and Ricky did all the talks, we just stood there and smile. Kkkk.. Dondré didn't bring any jacket for the trip, oh maybe a sleeveless jacket he's wearing. Haha. I was so worry about him, I kept asking him, "Aren't you cold? You're freezing DON'T YOU?". And he kept reply the same thing, "YES I'm cold, but it's ok. I wore the wrong outfit today.".

Let's not forget about the Touch! TOUCHHHH KOREAAAA!

Ricky invented a Touch Game. Whenever he says "TOUCH" and points his finger out, everyone has to do the Touch, the last person has to do a 10 seconds dance. It's really random, he will say "TOUCH" anytime anywhere, and normally Erry is the last person. Kkk...

Ricky's suggestion- Sexy Back!
We wore all different colors of jackets. From darkest to lightest:
Tim > Tiphany > Ricky > Erry > Michelle > Dondré.
Aigoo we're so friends!

They asked for gangster pose, so...
This was one of my favourite shot. They asked us to start doing the gangster walk from far, then stop at a specific point and POSE LIKE A BOSS. They camera started to record from our legs then slowly comes up, follow by one-by-one's close-ups. *it's like movie* Furthermore they asked us not to smile. Since the crews don't really speak English, they were like "No smile, no smile..". Hahaha so cute. We had few NGs, it's hard to hold the smile when camera is taking our close-ups, they were so near to our face. Hahahaha. ><


After finishing the shooting, we went into the building, it's Daegwanryeong Ski Museum.

We saw various ski equipment back to the old days. They were mainly made by woods. I'm glad to know more about Ski histories, we don't have such history in Malaysia. ><

We were asked to record some supporting messages for 2018 Winter Olympic in our own languages. Dondré and Tim didn't record as their language are same English, Tiphany did pretty well in speaking it in French, and it's Erry's turn, suddenly I realize a big problem, I couldn't figure out how to say it in Chinese! I've been speaking English for too long, same goes to Erry, she was stucking there thinking her Bahasa Indonesia. Luckily I had Laney our interpreter, she translated it to Chinese for me, fiuh..

Erry asked Ricky to take a picture of her with the poster on wall. And this was what Ricky did, switched to the front camera and took a selca with us! Hahaha! TROLLED! And Erry was still posing there. LOL!

Yes! Yeongchang 2018 Winter Olympic fighting!
I actually put my head in one of the holes in "8" but camera couldn't shoot me, so I came out, standing at the odd place. Hehe.

The girls in Fun Team

So after visited the Ski Museum, we came out of the building, back on the field again. I heard Laney said, "Look at the fountain, it's so nice". So I took this picture, it was mostly covered by fog, the fog became more and more as time passes. Poor Dondré..

Morning walk on the land of future Winter Olympic location, so proud.

To be continued..
It's not easy to share 1 long day in 1 post, we went so many places and had so much fun moments, too many things to share. I'll make it 3 to 5 posts this time. ;P

Next: Pyeongchang Alpine Coaster!

3 comments:

  1. michelllleee it is time you update this favourite blog of mine~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aminah, thank you for liking my blog! I'm really trying hard to update. It looks short but I took time to recall what I did there, view all the pictures everyone shared, arrange and compose a post, it took few hours to write 1 simple post. I have to be more efficient I know. :'/

      Haha, anyway, I'm currently working so I have only night time to update. Give me 1 or 2 more days and the next post will be up.

      Day #3 Part 2 progress: 75% done. >_<
      Day #3 might have more than 3 parts, 5 parts maybe?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete