Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day #1: Michelle's First Step in Korea!


Enjoy my whole amazing tour by start reading from the first post below- Day #0: Before Reaching Korea.

7/6/2012
Day #1: Incheon AirportLotte Hotel SeoulMyeongdong

After 6 hours flight, finally I landed in Korea. I was so touched and my eyes became teary the moment I see the plane landed on Incheon Airport. This sounds fake but it's true, I was deeply touched and I couldn't believe that I was walking on my dream land.


KTO staffs Jiyeon and Yurahn with our tour guide Rachel and PD Jinhyung were there waiting for me. An interview was conducted before I had my first breakfast in Korea!

Touch Korea Touch t-shirt
My first breakfast in Korea- Kimchi Stew with Grilled Fish
They explained to me about some Koreans' culture. Koreans like to have soups in their breakfast, hot soups with lots of ingredients for breakfast made Koreans really healthy.



Yurahn and Jiyeon eonni!
After breakfast, we departed to Seoul Lotte Resort with one of my Fun Tour member Erry (to be introduced in next post). KTO prepared 5 stars Lotte Resort as our accommodation, the room was nice and the view of Seoul city from our room was amazing!

My beautiful room of Lotte Hotel, Riccat seems happy.
Since the tour will start on the next day, we didn't have any schedule on this day, Erry and I decided to shop around MyeongDong Street- Seoul's main shopping and tourism districts. Jiyeon eonni was so kind to bring Erry and I to MyeongDong, we dare not to go by ourselves even it's located near our hotel, we were too worry to get lost.


7 out of 10 shops in MyeongDong Street have Korean famous Stars as their brand ambassador. Erry and I were so amazed by the celebrities cardboard standees when we first see them, we were so excited and took bunches of pictures of them. Then we realized they are everywhere in MyeongDong Street, started to get used to them.


MyeongDong Street is always crowded and hectic, the lively atmosphere there turned my shopping mood on! Korea is famous for their good quality cosmetics with low price. I bought a lot *kkkk* especially masks!

Long Soft Ice-cream
Bbobgi- Sugar Pancake, made with sugar!
My first ddeokbokki (rice cake) with Erry, we were so full, but we couldn't resist ddeokbokki.

Those were the delicious foods I found in MyeongDong Street! And I had my first ddeokbokki in Korea, it tastes a little bit different with the ddeokbokki I tried in Malaysia, it's so tasty! Ddeokbokki is still my favourite Korean snack.

We were exhausted by just shop around MyeongDong Street, went back to our rooms before dinner to have a well rest for the next day! We were too lazy to hang out for dinner, so we packed Bulgogi Burger back to our rooms as dinner *lol lazy us*. Few hours later, Tiphany (to be introduced in next post) whom just reached the hotel came to my room and had girls talk with me and Erry, that was our first meeting with her, she's so sweet.

The first day of Touch Korea Tour gonna be very hectic, we're fully prepared to start the tour!

Next: Introducing the Fun Team members!

No comments:

Post a Comment