Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day #0: Before Reaching Korea


6/6/2012
Day #0: Malaysia KLIAKorean Air


That was the first time I travel so far away, without any companion. To be specific, I had never travel alone.
I was very nervous but full of excitement, as I'm going to travel to my dream country- Korea!

After checking in with the help of parents, I had to do everything by my own. Finding the way to the boarding gate and every steps I took were all challenges for me, it was a really good experience. I learnt all the boarding procedures from this trip, nervous but exciting! *Please don't laugh, I've never tried that alone*




Korean Air was a great airline! Thoughtful services I had and it was so comfortable even my flight was more than 6 hours.


The meal provided was delicious, I had the first Green Tea Porridge in my life, I liked it so much!

Next: First day in Korea!

No comments:

Post a Comment