Monday, June 18, 2012

Day #2: Part 1 "Beginning of Fun Tour"


Enjoy my whole amazing tour by start reading from the first post below- Day #0: Before Reaching Korea.

8/6/2012
Day #2: SeoulIcheon ➝ Pyeongchang

Waking up at 6.30am, I looked out to the window. I saw the view of busy city Seoul. Even that was my second day in Korea, I was still amazed by the truth that I'm going to stay at this place for around 1 week. Yes, that's how much I love Korea.

After bath and finished packing my luggage, I went down to the buffet restaurant that I promised Erry to have our breakfast together. Somehow I found the wrong place and end up had my breakfast alone. However, that was an awesome buffet restaurant, they serve high class and delicious foods! To be honest, I ate a lot. >.<

According to schedule, we need to meet up at 9am. I finished my breakfast around 8.40am then I supposed to bring my luggage down and meet them, that's it. But.. *pooof* accident happened. I had serious food poisoning 2 days before I came Korea. Diarrhea locked me in the bathroom for more than 15 minutes and DDENG, I was late to meet up the staffs. That was the first day of meeting them and I was late. Everybody was waiting for me, I felt so bad about that. Diarrhea, I HATE YOU.

We're meant to be friends
I met Tim and Dondré on the bus for the first time. My first impression of Tim was.. he's a shy guy that doesn't talk much. For Dondré, obviously his great speaking skills. We supposed to be shy and quiet since that was our first time seeing each other. But Dondré tried to talk to us, about everything. I felt comfortable to chat and laugh with them in our first meeting. I think we're meant to be friends, this is our destiny! LOL!

Non-Asians doing typical Asians' pose, we're so cool.
The Orientation was held at Korea Tourism Organisation office in Seoul. We had the warmest welcome by KTO. Staffs and media crews were in 2 lines standing in front of the door clapping for us, I felt so honoured.




SURPRISE! Tall and good-looking actor Ricky Kim came in. They told us Ricky will be our team leader throughout the whole Fun Tour! We didn't know this before we came Korea. That was the best surprise for us!

There will be a online voting for best tour among all 3 Touch Korea Tours, the best tour will get   500,000  Korea Pass! WOAH!

Cheer video link
"G'day! Apa khabar! Bonjour! Hello! Ni hao! Annyeong haseyo! We are 6 different people from all around the world, for the fun fun fun fun fun FUNNN TOUR!"
This is the Fun Team cheer that I cherish. We came out with this fun cheer in less than 5 minutes. Hard to believe that we just met each other less than 2 hours ago. Starting from that moment, we're all bonded together, ready to enjoy our 5 days trip together!


Our first destination of the tour- Icheon Pottery Village. We filmed our Fun Tour Opening there. That was the first time I surrounded by so many cameras! There were more than 10 cameras, I even have my personal VJ that filmed only me all the time. We felt like superstars..awkward ones. We're still new to cameras. Hehe.

Pottery making experience in Icheon Pottery Village
The first mission: Guessing the correct Icheon Rice

This is the 1st mission we had- guess the right Icheon Rice. We were standing behind the rice we thought it's the correct answer. Apparently Tiphany and I chose the wrong one, do you know why? Ricky and the cameraman tricked us. Then we called Ricky ajussi (uncle) instead of obba (brother) for the whole day. And that's how "ajussi joke" started, whoever does something bad on us, we call them ajussi. >.<


The Fun Team had the first meal together! It was the famous Icheon Rice which only served to King back in the old days. Woahh Royal Meal~

We spent too much great time to just tell one whole day in a post, I'll continue in the next post! :)

Next: Templestay at Woljeongsa

1 comment:

  1. This is nice article, really adds to my insight, please also visit our website below, it is easy to add to your insight about the latest games.

    Slot Live22
    Cara Menang Bermain Slot Game Online Bagi Pemula
    Cara Jitu Bermain dan Menang Slot Games Live22
    Slot ACE333
    Bola Tangkas Online
    Bandar303
    Trik Jitus Menang Bermain Slot Online


    Contact Us

    Whatsapp:+6287889698978
    Line : BANDAR303
    Website : https://bandar303.group/

    ReplyDelete